Hawkstone Perfect Draft Give Away Competition - Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your entry into and participation in the promotion. Please read these terms carefully before entering, as by entering, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your information.
These Terms & Conditions sit on top of the store wide Terms & Conditions and are unique for the Hawkstone Perfect Draft Give Away Competition.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications related to this promotion, including advertising or promotional materials, these Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
Promoter: College Farm, Stow Road Bourton-on-the-Water Gloucestershire GL54 2HN– No entries should be sent to this address.
- This promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Purchase of a Hawkstone Lager at a GBK registered location required.
- Internet access is required.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple Instagram accounts or entering via agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions (see Condition 7 below) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person will be accepted. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
- The promotion will run from 29th November 2023 to 29th February 2024.
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
- For the chance to win: enter via the QR code on a card (handed out by the staff member), complete the sign-up form and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the win.
- The prizes to be won are as follows:
- 1 Perfect Draft Pro + 2 Perfect Draft 6L Hawkstone Premium Lager Kegs
- There are 3 chances to win throughout the entire promotion.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Each winner will be picked at random using an independently supervised process.
- 1 winner will be picked at the end of every month.
- Winners will be contacted directly via their registered phone numbers and winners will be required to respond within 10 working days confirming their acceptance of their prize.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 10 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to select a new winner from all remaining entries. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides an incorrect address or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winners' statutory rights are not affected.
- No correspondence:Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winners' identity, including proof of age (which they must provide within 10 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions (including entry requirements) or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter's control may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to any services. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. However, if you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English courts.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
The prizes will be shipped on the promoter’s expense using 2 day delivery service.
- The Prize will be shipped no later than 5 working days post acceptance c.f., point 16.
List of winners